RTT GamePub
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
From the event page:

Lost in a haze of new games published this year, among them another title that covered the exact same subject released at the exact same time, Salvatore Vasta's elegant "Unconditional Surrender" was released to almost zero aplomb.

We're looking at turning this problem around this Wednesday the 26th at Round the Table with an introduction and guided tutorial to this strategic World War II game. Unique to this title is both a realistic representation of the war at a grand scope as well as a simplicity that belies the games true depth. Rules are patterned in a way that they become quickly memorized, math is kept to a minimum, yet there is freedom for players to enact their strategies.. Best of all, there are a large variety of scenarios both for 2 and 3 players, in varying lengths from 30 minutes, to two hours, to a whole weekend!

We'll provide the game, you just come at 7pm and learn how to invade Poland, and then pick up a match with one of our regular War Gamers who own the title. And then go home and get ready for Thanksgiving.

Cheers!

Around the Table Gamer Pub is located 15 minutes north of Seattle between Lynnwood and Edmonds. For more information on this event or others, check here: https://www.facebook.com/events/697716106990698/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the compliments and support.

Sal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RTT GamePub
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey, we just want you to keep making games! Everyone who has gotten a chance to try it here has really taking a liking to it. Works for both of us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Boyes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. I'm glad I spotted this post.

I'll be there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
Sounds like fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Boyes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nick of RTT GamePub did an excellent job of explaining the US:E system.

Six of us gamers then paired up and I think we all made it through the Poland and Norway scenarios.

RTT Game Pub is a great venue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
eltorosailor wrote:
Nick of RTT GamePub did an excellent job of explaining the US:E system.

Six of us gamers then paired up and I think we all made it through the Poland and Norway scenarios.

RTT Game Pub is a great venue.

Fantastic. Thank you for the update. I hope you enjoyed the game. If you meet again for an USE night, perhaps I can skype in to say thanks and answer questions.

Sal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RTT GamePub
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
Several of the players expressed interest in meeting up another week for the France scenario once I explained that it is actually fun for both sides to play! What time zone are you in Sal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rttgamepub wrote:
Several of the players expressed interest in meeting up another week for the France scenario once I explained that it is actually fun for both sides to play! What time zone are you in Sal?

I'm on the East Coast. I can make it for the start without much of a problem, but afterwards sleepiness my get the better of me.

Sal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RTT GamePub
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
Sweet! We'll be in touch. It will obviously be on a Wednesday 10pm-ish your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.