Subject: WIP - 18 Card Microgame Entry - 18 Cards of MMA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Stiefel
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a 2 person fighting game that I created for the 18 card micro game. This is also my first creation so please help.

This is supposed to simulate 3 rounds of MMA.ninjaEach round starts with both fighters on there feet. Then half way through the round one tries to take the other down. They may end up fighting on the ground...Winner is the one who knocks the other out or takes the decision on rounds.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6ryc54n9v0ibpw/Fighter%20v3.pdf?d...

I will post updates as I fix and edit this game.

Ready for playtesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Kozlowski
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to take a look, but the rules are completely unreadable and it drove me off. I'd suggest changing the font to a more neutral one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Stiefel
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have changed the font on the pdf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Stiefel
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules have been updated and I have added some artwork. Can anyone tell me how to get this on the geeklist for the contest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the geeklist for the contest, at the bottom of the very first post by Hacko, you click "add item".

It will give you a selection of what you can add - if you want to add a direct link to this thread, choose "thread" from the options.

Then add 1273485 as the thread number (which is the number of this thread.)

Hope that makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.