Björn
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

played with the Mad Bomber 2 for the first time and I have some Questions:

- Does the Mad Bomber explode when shot by a sniper? I'd say no since it doesn't get hit in any side.

- Does he explode when under a net? I'd say yes because he doesn't need to actively activate his ability, he just goes boom.

- When not playing with HP for the HQ's but with Victory Points, does the person who "bought" the Mad Bomber get points for damaging enemy HQ's? I'd say no since it's a Nobody's tile.

- Same scenario, but with Vegas: If the Mad Bomber is taken over by Vegas, that player should get points, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saúl Martínez
Mexico
Baja California Sur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Niddi77 wrote:
Hi,

played with the Mad Bomber 2 for the first time and I have some Questions:

- Does the Mad Bomber explode when shot by a sniper? I'd say no since it doesn't get hit in any side.

- Does he explode when under a net? I'd say yes because he doesn't need to actively activate his ability, he just goes boom.

- When not playing with HP for the HQ's but with Victory Points, does the person who "bought" the Mad Bomber get points for damaging enemy HQ's? I'd say no since it's a Nobody's tile.

- Same scenario, but with Vegas: If the Mad Bomber is taken over by Vegas, that player should get points, correct?

I think you're correct in all your assumptions except on the second one. It's like with the DDM's "Trap" Module: it can't use it's ability (exploding itself) while netted.

By the way, you can find the official rules at the Portal Games store:
http://portalgames.pl/shop/index.php?route=product/product&p...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.