1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: target boardgames b1g1 50% off rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Target.com and b&m has a b1g1 50% off boardgame sale until Wednesday.
http://m.target.com/c/board-games-puzzles-toys/-/N-5xt9h
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
France
flag msg tools
And I just bought only Sherlock Holmes a few hours ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Immobile version laugh
http://www.target.com/sb/games-puzzles-toys/-/N-5xt9iZ5tdv2Z... categories_6

Shop by category and/or age instead of wading through the whole thing.

Didn't SHCD sell out? IIRC, I didn't see it marked BOG50?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, it's OOS:
http://www.target.com/p/asmodee-sherlock-holmes-board-game/-...

So don't feel bad Lior. A copy at $35 is better than no copy at 25% off!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sutcliffe
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Figures that they have one but not both of the two games I am hoping to find a bargain on. I got excited that they had Takenoko and then sad when they didn't have Lords of Waterdeep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Roy
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No one's interested in SAMCRO?! Sheesh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SmashedUp718 wrote:

Even if you min/max the discount with two games of exactly the same price to get the full 25% off its more than the CSI/MM every day price. (And I just scored it for 40% off at a store closing sale ninja)

Also, I suspect we'll see SoA regularly discounted before long. Doesn't seem to be generating much buzz despite the positive reviews.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Roy
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Dante!

Its a good resources game!
What store closing sale???? Hhmnnnnnnnn ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SmashedUp718 wrote:
Hey Dante!

Its a good resources game!
What store closing sale???? Hhmnnnnnnnn ninja

Will post about it this evening when I'm at a proper keyboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
SmashedUp718 wrote:

Even if you min/max the discount with two games of exactly the same price to get the full 25% off its more than the CSI/MM every day price. (And I just scored it for 40% off at a store closing sale ninja)

Also, I suspect we'll see SoA regularly discounted before long. Doesn't seem to be generating much buzz despite the positive reviews.

I presume this sale works similarly to how everyone suggested the previous B2G1 free sale worked relative to price matches? If so, one could price match Amazon for SOA at $35 and Ticket to Ride for $37, and walk away with both for around $55 (before tax and RedCard discount)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great point Marc! Forgot about their price matching policy. For online orders as well, or only in store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Klein
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Quick question, I noticed they had some card shufflers on the sale, does anyone use them when they play? I've been thinking about picking one up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's all board games, like the b2g1 sale of two weeks ago, I was able to get that to work on the new Magic Commander decks which were simply labeled as "board games". If they have the other two now, this would let me finish my set pretty easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:
If it's all board games, like the b2g1 sale of two weeks ago, I was able to get that to work on the new Magic Commander decks which were simply labeled as "board games". If they have the other two now, this would let me finish my set pretty easily.
Ad says all board games: http://weeklyad.target.com/site/#/king-of-prussia-pa-19406/p... thumbsup

Going to swing by this afternoon and see if I can resist buying games I won't have time to play for weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dick Johnson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Seems like everything i have interest to semi-interest in is OOS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Great point Marc! Forgot about their price matching policy. For online orders as well, or only in store?

It usually only works in store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Lloyd
United States
North Reading
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have what looks like the exact model of the 6-deck shuffler. It works quite well, especially for something so inexpensive. I haven't noticed any scuff-marks on the cards either, from the wheel grabbing them. Granted, you may not wish to use really nice cards in it. Makes playing Munchkin with various expansions much easier for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa the Gnome
United States
West Allis
WI - Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Ticket to Ride and Pandemic for $54, but I had a $10 giftcard from buying diapers for my 2 year old last week. So $44 for the two games. I should have have them price match Pandemic to save $4 more, but I was so excited that both games counted for the BOGO %50, that I just forgot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Duke
United States
Edmond
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to get them to apply the sale to Marvel Xmen Dice Masters booster packs. They ended up being 74 cents each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time I have tried to check out on their website at different places and on different devices I get the "Oh No we couldn't load this!" and then click on Help and it just sends me back to the home page. Really lame. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Couch
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
I have Zombiecide coming since I got a great price on it.

Decided to get Season 2 and Toxic city for 97 after tax and free shipping. I was hesitant on it but I knew I was going to get them at some point so why not now and save 22 bucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris E
msg tools
PunchyD wrote:
Quick question, I noticed they had some card shufflers on the sale, does anyone use them when they play? I've been thinking about picking one up.

I have this 6 deck one and it works great. It takes 4-C batteries which nearly doubles the cost but I've been running on the same set for about 3 years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kim
United States
Mukilteo
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if Amazon will match this deal?

Edit: In case anyone else was wondering, the answer is no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johnson
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:

I nabbed a copy of the Sherlock Holmes game from Target's website last night. I printed my invoice and the web-page of Walmart's lower price, then took both of them to my local Target guest services desk. They told me that they could not match the price for me at this moment. But if I bring in the physical copy of the game when it arrives along with the same materials, they would essentially give me a refund then sell it to me at the lower price. I'm not sure what happens if Walmart's price changes between now and then, so it's definitely a YMMV issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Fleischman
United States
Lemont
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Went there this afternoon. Wanted to get 2 Robot Turtles for the kids of my two nieces. The price listed under the game was $24.99, but there must have been a special going on, because it rang up at 19.99 each, then the 50% was taken off that price for the second game. Total without tax, just shy of $30 for 2 of them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.