Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*I did a search for this and as far as I know, it has not been posted. If it has, delete this thread then*

This hour long documentary popped up as a commercial while I was watching someone play a skirmish round in Rise of Nations. It took me by surprise as I was doing homework! Now, it is not the first time a documentary that is over an hour in running came up as a commercial but! it is the most interesting and relevant documentary to me! I ended up getting stuck watching it. Although I never played WoW very much, about half a year or more, I can say that it is one of the best, realized worlds I have ever seen on so many levels (writing, music, art, design, etc.). This documentary is also, in my opinion, a fantastic example of what makes gaming so godd***ed great and how the community can be just awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.