Germany
M√ľnster
NRW
flag msg tools
Hidden trackable information in games sucks!
badge
I play games for fun and pursuing the goal to win the game is fun! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
An anonymous moderator got a little overzealously deletrigger-happy (no offense ) and deleted my previous thread here from November 15, announcing the upcoming updated official version of 7 Wonders: Playmat including space for Babel tiles and tokens, which I was told about from Repos Production at SPIEL Essen last month.

See my thread over in the Play Mat's Accessory forum for more details:

*Click*

I had also posted it here because many people potentially interested in it probably aren't subscribed to the Accessory forum. Apparently, it was indeed interesting news for many geeks as it had already received quite a few thumbs (many more than the Accessory thread).
It got deleted because the moderator thought I was promoting something from the files section instead of an official product (his deletion message said "Not News. People interested in files will check the files section.")
Dear moderator, I still don't know who you are, but if you read this, please don't delete my thread again, it is about an upcoming official 7 Wonders product from the official publisher Repos Production, not about something in the files section. (Which, by the way, I think my deleted thread and particularly its link above was already pretty clear about... )
I have geekmailed
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
and asked to restore the original thread, but apparently this isn't possible after deletion. So he recommended to post it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.