Myth» Forums » General

Subject: Checking my Captain pledge with add-ons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K. Laage
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going through my Captain level pledge + add-ons, and I'm trying to figure out if everything is in there... which isn't all that easy. I managed to get into the pledge manager and print a list of what I'd ordered, but not everything in the box is marked.

So if someone could help me by either posting a picture of the items below or tell me how it's supposed to look I'd be really grateful.

Marcus the Ready figure (Metal or plastic?)
Conner's toy Quest (what deck/pack is it in)
Slaughterfield Tiles (set of 5)
Treasure Deck expansion
Spriggan
Slaughterfield Supplement Pack

I think I got most, if not everything, but unless I missed something I only got one metal figure (the Torch Bearer) and I'm pretty sure the Spriggan and possibly Marcus the Ready were metal too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Günther
Germany
Blieskastel
Saarland
flag msg tools
FFFFFF
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcus the Ready is plastic. It's in the same light grey as the heros, not the darker minion color.

The Spriggan is metal. They originally announced a plastic version but didn't produce it in plastic.

For the other stuff, you'll indeed need pictures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcus the Ready figure (Metal or plastic?)
Plastic and was in Wave2 (for me)

Conner's toy Quest (what deck/pack is it in)
From memory I'm going to say it was with a mixed set of cards - found it should be with Trikster Cards

Slaughterfield Tiles (set of 5)
one 12 x 12 and four 6 x 4 no corner setup info and desert one side, scrub/bushes on reverse

Treasure Deck expansion
Is this the Item Deck pack? if so comes in it's own tuckbox

Spriggan
as mentioned metal figure (mine came in same ziploc bag as torchbearer

Slaughterfield Supplement Pack
shrinkwrapped deck of cards with very distinctive faces (compared to other cards)

If no one beats me to it I'll try and post pics tonight from home (it's morning here)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Laage
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Evil Knivel and Jokeroz,

I'm pretty sure I've got most of those, will have to double check after work tonight. Though to be honest, I have no memory of seeing either the Spriggan figure or a shrinkwrap with Oaken Armor on top... which seems ironic as I seem to be one of those who actually got the Spriggan sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.