Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregory Smith
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,
Second printing is apparently here, or will be shortly, as it's listed as "charging" on the GMT page.

Probably would have been here months ago, except apparently the dockworkers union on the west coast has been delaying the offloading of ships. The term used was "work slowdown" not stoppage. Not sure if any of you saw that in the news...but NBC said the backlog of ships waiting to be unloaded was the highest in a decade or worse.

Anyway, should be soon.

Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smales
United States
Rome
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Colonel Peter Gansevoort (1749 – 1812) Defender of Ft. Stanwix, Rome, N.Y., 1777
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update and thanks again for creating such a great game--
some things are worth waiting forcool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent
Been looking forward to buying this

cheerio

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Uhrig
United States
Brooklyn Center
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And I asked for the 1st Edition Upgrade Pack to be added to my 2nd Edition order. (my 2nd edition copy is a xmas present for a buddy).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received notification today! Looking forward to finally playing it!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick update that the boat has been delayed docking in Oakland and the games then need to get down to GMT warehouse after that. GMT expects they should arrive sometime next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D D
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Any update on the arrival?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony says the games should be arriving at GMT warehouse THIS WEEK. Fingers crossed. He's going to overnight a copy of the game to me as well as the update kit for First Printing owners so I can verify that everything checks out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Received last night an overnight UPS ship notice that references GMT Games...so I'm hoping the advance copy is arriving today! arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Thayer
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update! Very thoughtful of you to share with us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm...possible false alarm. I misread the UPS shipping notification email and it's a 2-day delivery. Maybe this is something else and not HUNTERS?....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max
United States
Fuquay Varina
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Reign of Fire
badge
Bombs Away! Mission 9.
mbmbmbmbmb
Should we be expecting our games by the end of the month?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
UPS is toying with me. They sent me a notice that my delivery for yesterday got pushed to today. Not sure if this is HUNTERS stuff though because Tony said he would overnight it to me....I'll ping Tony on status if it doesn't arrive today. Stay tuned....!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Received a shipment from GMT Games today. Never a bad thing. But specifically to HUNTERS, I'm afraid it was not including my advance copy. That means it's probably still due in the warehouse. I've fired off an email in the meantime to check for updated ETA since it doesn't look like it made it this week....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Heard back from Tony. He confirmed the shipment has not arrived at the warehouse yet. Any time now, though...we are just waiting for a truck to arrive....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recieved a shipping notice from GMT on November 22 saying my order shipped via USPS. I cant figure out what I ordered. I recieved my first printing of The Hunters when it came out.

I checked my account info and thought maybe I accidentaly ordered another copy of the game. I had it on pre-order quite a while ago, canceled the order when it seemed like it would never come out, and then reordered. The account page doesn't really specify anything.

Since everything I see says the game isn't here yet it couldn't have shipped in November.

I contacted them about this from the website, but didn't get a response.

Did anyone else get shipping notices for an order that they didn't know about or recieve?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D D
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Did not get a shilping notice. I did get a notice that my credit card was no good during charging. I had ordered a copy at the beginning of the year. A year later much had happened. Lost my career, my family, my home, went into debt.

But yeah no shipping notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
D31277 wrote:
Did not get a shilping notice. I did get a notice that my credit card was no good during charging. I had ordered a copy at the beginning of the year. A year later much had happened. Lost my career, my family, my home, went into debt.

But yeah no shipping notice.

D D -- if you cancelled your preorder, I understand given your circumstances (which I'm hopeful will be temporary and change for the better very soon!)

Can you drop me a note/e-mail privately here just to let me know if you did cancel your order so I can try to help. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does GMT wait for you to receive a production copy and approve before shipping to customers?

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, to avoid shipping a bunch of units with an embarrassing component list gaffe (like a component missing or finding something obviously wrong that needs a quality check in other units). That's why they send to me advance product overnight so I can review and provide feedback to them ASAP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Applewhite
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the updates!

Looking forward to playing!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT had a shipping update yesterday. It mentioned that the reprints are in port waiting to be released. Maybe that will happen today. If so, they will get put together with the new games and shipped next week. If they are delayed again, the new games will ship and the reprints will go out after they arrive and get put together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mwindsor wrote:
GMT had a shipping update yesterday. It mentioned that the reprints are in port waiting to be released. Maybe that will happen today. If so, they will get put together with the new games and shipped next week. If they are delayed again, the new games will ship and the reprints will go out after they arrive and get put together.

Came here to post this. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for beating me to the punch on this as well...been on the road as of late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Shurig
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which port? East coast or West coast port? This could make a difference as there are still hangups and delays at the West coast ports.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.