Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends» Forums » General

Subject: Any pics showing the thickness of the tokens? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Monique Cummings
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen photos of the upgraded components but nothing really showing a side by side angled shot to show the difference in the thickness of the two cardstocks. Does anyone have a photo showing this? Or does anyone with the upgrade kit want to take pity on me and take a photo to show that? Pretty please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
PoznaƄ
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the old tokens now (thrown away). The new ones from upgrade kit feel a little bit thicker (2mm I think) and a tiny bit bigger (radius), but don't quote me on that. They're pretty solid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lochi Lochi
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I made this picture days ago, clearly shows the difference between editions having the same quantity of tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, while I don't have a photo to demonstrate, a stack of 14 new tokens is almost exactly the same height as an entire old faction (20 tokens). So the new ones are very close to 1.4x the thickness of the old.

In addition, if you're the sort of person who keeps unused stuff around, I will note that the Everfrost box is exactly the right size to hold all the old cards and tokens (though not the boards, obviously).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monique Cummings
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate this.

Now if only it would become available in Canada...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.