Hide
1 Posts

Villa Paletti» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deleted User 1
msg tools
As always Dan, thanks for your report. This is Rick now reporting for the rest of the gaming goodness that took place on Monday night.

After the starter games of Hols der Geier and Nicht die Bohn, Dan took a few people away to play Santa Fe Rails. While they were working on the railroad, David, Ann and Steve volunteered to join me in the new Spiel des Jahres winner – Villa Paletti. I had played once before, the rest were newbies. We played two games.

Game One

In the first game Rick toppled the building before we even got to the green floor! Talk about an architectural disaster. That game was declared a shambles, so we started another game.

Game Two

In game two we were much more careful in constructing a sound foundation for the building. We did get only to the fourth level though before David toppled the villa. I was the first and only player with a column on the top level so I grabbed the win.

Winner: *Rick*

Ratings:

Rick – 7
David – 8
Ann – 7
Steve - 7

We all liked the game - it has the fun of a dexterity game with some strategy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.