Hide
8 Posts

Terra Mystica» Forums » General

Subject: Need help! Lost all my Favor Oval Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Breves
msg tools
Guys, I lost all my favor oval tokens due to water+mold on the very first attempt to play the game...crycrycry

I live in Brazil, so it would take a long time and money just to have these pieces and finally play the game.thumbsdown5db

Would anyone make me a huge favor and send me a good picture of all the tokens together so I could print it and finally play?

My friends and I would be very happy and thankful. We're trying to play this game for ages...

Thanks anyway for reading and considering it, anyway.laugh

Lucas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this suffice?

http://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic1509044_md.jpg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
The picture on BGG has a slightly higher resolution: http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1515443/jhagen1908
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
char(filter(1,[1 -1],[66 5 0 -39 82 -3 -12 8 8 -82]))
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to check the responses from the first time you posted this question:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1259905/help-lost-all-my-ova...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wasson
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the first time you spilled water on the tokens? Now, you have mold on the tokens? What did Z-Man say when you asked for replacement tokens? Did they quote you a replacement cost? Very strange.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Builder wrote:
So, the first time you spilled water on the tokens? Now, you have mold on the tokens? What did Z-Man say when you asked for replacement tokens? Did they quote you a replacement cost? Very strange.
Why strange? It's not like this is some warranty issue, so why should Z-Man hand out a complete set of favor tiles for free and/or carry the postage to Brazil?

My interpretation of the OP above is that he did contact Z-Man, and they sent him an offer, which is going to cost him money and -probably just as bad - time without being able to play TM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wasson
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What seems strange, is to post twice about the same thing in such a way, that the problem seems to have happened twice on occasions. Perhaps I am reading more into this than there really is.

It was not clear if Z-Man was actually contacted. Yes, Z-Man should not hand out replacement parts or have to pay for the postage. It sounded like because the OP lives in Brazil, that is was automatically too expensive to ask for replacement parts. A price was never indicated. I was curious to hear exactly what Z-Man actually said about replacement parts.

The other question is, are any of the images of the favor ovals useful? Or, are better ones needed?

If the OP will send me a private geekmail, In have high-res scans of whatever you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wasson
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucas, are you out there? I have high-res scans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.