Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
This one hits the table again, this being the 3rd week in a row - every week since it was introduced. This time we included 2 expansion characters: Emperor (instead of King) and Navigator (instead of Architect). The Emperor moves the Crown to a new player, and the Navigator gets 4 cards or gold, but doesn't get to build.
Todd ruthlessly used the Navigator/Assassin turn combination to kill the Thief and build big stuff with his gold. Overall, having the Navigator put a lot more gold into the game than normal. I was surprised the scores weren't any higher, but I think the expensive cards just weren't showing up at the right time. I think Kelly won the game largely by staying underneath everyone's radar and consistently building through the last half of the game.
I still can't figure out how to win this game. Luckily it's such a fun ride to play that losing doesn't bother me (much).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.