pnp fanatic
msg tools
This looks really good. Looking forward to trying it out. Just wondering if it was possible to have a gray scale version (you use the perfect colors for hi-lighters to distinguish cards and components).

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Millin
South Africa
Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes of course, will upload today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pnp fanatic
msg tools
malawicob wrote:
Yes of course, will upload today

Sorry, I was in a hurry earlier, but as an idea, just leave out the background colors on the tables, charts and cards and leave solid fill colors out of places like the outbound track.

I've noticed more people when print and play a B&W version first and provide notes and then you get feedback that may alter the game. If any changes take place then it's easier to print out a color corrected version as a permanent copy later.

And thanks again for the work on this...i believe my user name sums it up...I am a PnP fanatic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Millin
South Africa
Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have submitted grey scale to Geek, hope that will be more printer friendly, looking forward to your feedback

I am also a PnP fanatic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pnp fanatic
msg tools
malawicob wrote:
Have submitted grey scale to Geek, hope that will be more printer friendly, looking forward to your feedback

I am also a PnP fanatic

Awesome...I'll watch for the files to go live and thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.