Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
32 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Id say I told you so rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
But the anti cop rspers in this cesspool would just say it's collusion of the police department. Way to leap to judgement. Maybe you all should try not convicting people in the court of public opinion.

If any of you wish to rant about how you know better than the grand jury, save it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm anti cop and even I think there should have been no indictment. Please don't make my argument for me. You're not qualified or capable.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shushnik wrote:
I'm anti cop and even I think there should have been no indictment. Please don't make my argument for me. You're not qualified or capable.


I'm talking about the people that made the argument months ago. They were horrifically wrong.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What now then?

#Pantsdownloottime?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
scott3387 wrote:
What now then?

#Pantsdownloottime?


Haters gotta hate.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
scott3387 wrote:
What now then?

#Pantsdownloottime?


What's everyone plan on looting? I need a new TV myself. That will show those white bastards.


I'm a good boy, I'm only taking some skittles and pop from the boarded up grocery store.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Avatar
TheDashi wrote:
Id say I told you so


9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Id say I told you so





You are sitting around polishing your balls?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
she2 wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Id say I told you so





You are sitting around polishing your balls?


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Joking aside, did anyone expect anything different than him getting off?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The D, nobody really listens to what you have to say, so feel free to say "I told you so" to just about anything you want. We'll just have to take your word about it that you told us at one point.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
Joking aside, did anyone expect anything different than him getting off?


hey, he came out $400,000 ahead for murdering an unarmed black kid and that's before his paid leave, so the moral here is really kind of amazing when you think about it
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mightygodking wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Joking aside, did anyone expect anything different than him getting off?


hey, he came out $400,000 ahead for murdering an unarmed black kid and that's before his paid leave, so the moral here is really kind of amazing when you think about it


"Please don't throw me in that race riot, Mr Brer Fox...."
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So you predicted that a cop would be let off the hook for something that happened on duty. What a genius you are.

Isn't the big problem concerning cops that pretty much everyone (..and The Dashi!) could have easily predicted that from day one, no matter the facts in point.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
Avatar
mb
The fact that Officer Wilson wasn't indicted doesn't justify in the slightest the insane, racist, and brutal methods that the Ferguson Police used to crack down on US citizens making legal protests.

Darilian
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
The fact that Officer Wilson wasn't indicted doesn't justify in the slightest the insane, racist, and brutal methods that the Ferguson Police used to crack down on US citizens making legal protests.

Darilian


And nobody has said it does.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mightygodking wrote:
windsagio wrote:
Joking aside, did anyone expect anything different than him getting off?


hey, he came out $400,000 ahead for murdering an unarmed black kid and that's before his paid leave, so the moral here is really kind of amazing when you think about it


Murder. I don't think that word means what you think that word means.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So if an investigation shows a cop did nothing wrong and we should accept this, should this not apply in all cases?

I love the comment about ant-cop RSpers, so who does most most of the "look at the evil cop" threads?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
So if an investigation shows a cop did nothing wrong and we should accept this, should this not apply in all cases?

I love the comment about ant-cop RSpers, so who does most most of the "look at the evil cop" threads?


No. This case happens to have overwhelming evidence that the act of self defense was justified. We should not apply that to all cases. Just all cases that possess overwhelming evidence of justification.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shushnik wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
So if an investigation shows a cop did nothing wrong and we should accept this, should this not apply in all cases?

I love the comment about ant-cop RSpers, so who does most most of the "look at the evil cop" threads?


No. This case happens to have overwhelming evidence that the act of self defense was justified. We should not apply that to all cases. Just all cases that possess overwhelming evidence of justification.
So it's not the courts findings, but your opinion of the evidence that matters?

Sorry if I see this as being "when the court finds what I think".
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Shushnik wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
So if an investigation shows a cop did nothing wrong and we should accept this, should this not apply in all cases?

I love the comment about ant-cop RSpers, so who does most most of the "look at the evil cop" threads?


No. This case happens to have overwhelming evidence that the act of self defense was justified. We should not apply that to all cases. Just all cases that possess overwhelming evidence of justification.
So it's not the courts findings, but your opinion of the evidence that matters?

Sorry if I see this as being "when the court finds what I think".


I see this as being "when the jury makes the obviously correct decision".
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shushnik wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Shushnik wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
So if an investigation shows a cop did nothing wrong and we should accept this, should this not apply in all cases?

I love the comment about ant-cop RSpers, so who does most most of the "look at the evil cop" threads?


No. This case happens to have overwhelming evidence that the act of self defense was justified. We should not apply that to all cases. Just all cases that possess overwhelming evidence of justification.
So it's not the courts findings, but your opinion of the evidence that matters?

Sorry if I see this as being "when the court finds what I think".


I see this as being "when the jury makes the obviously correct decision".
Same thing is it not? You are in essence saying "in this instance I agree with what they did, in another I might not".

I will be interested to see what evidence they end up releasing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Who
msg tools
mb
TheDashi wrote:
But the anti cop rspers in this cesspool would just say it's collusion of the police department. Way to leap to judgement. Maybe you all should try not convicting people in the court of public opinion.

If any of you wish to rant about how you know better than the grand jury, save it.


I am TOTALLY ANTI-COP.

But I awaited the decision and it is what it is.

Do cops conspire between each other and lie for each other?...YES..have no doubt about that.

Enjoy your Police State.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So will there be an indictment against the police officers who cracked down on the protesters?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There is no Dana, only Zuul
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aside from the general story: I continue to not understand why some people, angry over decisions involving their community, then turn to destroying it - thus being criminals and creating all new innocent victims. The businesses and work of their own community members had nothing to do with the situation. What exactly was the point of destroying businesses, stealing hair weaves and wigs, and otherwise setting people's livelihoods on fire? I understand it upset the peaceful protesters and community members there, too - and I feel sad for those victims and hope they, and their employees, will be able to recover.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.