Hide
2 Posts

The Resistance: Avalon» Forums » Variants

Subject: Oberon & the Hunted Variant (theroy) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
r 7
msg tools
Oberon & the Hunted Variant IDEA: Put an paper H (symbol for hunted) into one of the sleeves of a loyal servant of Arthur.. Not Merlin or Percival .

(Evil is close) : During the night one of Arthur's loyal servants was attacked by an unseen Evil in the woods near Camelot but was lucky enough to survive after the commotion raised the alarm of other knights scaring the creature off! The knight was badly wounded but would live.. But the creature can now track you. It now knows your blood. (Oberon) would now know this player from the start of the game. Giving him a crumb of a starting point of who is good and who is evil..

> I still think with this variant Oberon would be a positive for good to win more often than not. I played Oberon once and it wasn't much fun. So i thought to try something to change things up. Any opinions on how this would affect game mechanics or critiques are very welcomed!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Little
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think this variant works at all.

Knowing a good player isn't a super bad thing, but it also means you know one player who is definitely not Merlin, making Assassination much easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.