Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all...again

I'm currently working in a secondary school and sixth form, and it occurred to me the other day that we could use Evolution (the game) to help teach and understand Evolution (the Theory of).

The biology department have given it a provisional thumbs up...they don't know my "true" intention of wanting to play games at work...I won't tell if you don't!

Is it possible to buy a PnP version of the game? Will want to trial it before getting a final yes, and I'd rather not use my personal copy.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I remember Northstar games has a PnP version of the game on their homepage.

Actually: Yes, here it is: http://www.northstargames.com/collections/print-and-play/pro...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant, good spot / find - thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Christopher Harris is working on a textbook that uses board games to help in the classroom. I think Evolution is one of 5 games being used in the lesson plans.

The last book he coauthored with Brian Mayer (Freedom: The Underground Railroad).

http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=2770

They have both been instrumental in helping to organize the International Games Day through their involvement at the American Library Association.

I'm not sure if any of this is interesting to you, but I thought I'd share just in case.

Cheers!
Dom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interesting, thank you kindly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Bouvier
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link! Just wrote my (English) department chair to ask that we purchase this book!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.