Oskar 10101
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
Is anyone aware of an overview of all the reprints for the core and all the expansions ? Am looking in particular to understand with which print/reprint FFG had the "easy mode ring" included.

I have seen the FFG news item on the introduction of the "easy mode" mechanism mid 2013. And I also saw that following this FFG started including this in both new products and reprints.
But I couldn't find a comprehensive overview that clearly shows what actual version/reprint is the first to contain these rings. This information also cannot be found on the "upcoming" tab or the "news" tab on the FFG site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ret
Canada
flag msg tools
I have the entire Mirkwood cycle APs with the difficulty indicators. Each box has a reprint date of Dec 2013, so anything reprinted after that should be fine but I don't know about earlier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Lanser
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll second that. I got into this game at the beginning of this year, and with the exception of my core set (which was an older set still in stock on Amazon) everything else I've purchased this year has had the difficulty indicators.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Core Set itself from the DEC13 print run, also has those (and the errata).

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Meister
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got into the game at the beginning of this year. I have the core set, Mirkwood cycle, Khazad-dum and Dwarrowdelf, Heirs of Numenor and Against the Shadow, and both Hobbit expansions. Everything had the gold rings except HoN and the AtS APs, which I bought from CSI. They all had a Jan 13 date. They did not have the gold rings but did have the errata text.
The errata text is the only thing I really care about as I can use the Easy Mode pdf on FFGs website and remove the extra cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar 10101
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
Thanks all, so it looks like everything that has a print date of DEC2013 or newer has easy mode rings. That is except for the nightmare packs that don't have any rings at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar 10101
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
vidbot wrote:
I also got into the game at the beginning of this year. I have the core set, Mirkwood cycle, Khazad-dum and Dwarrowdelf, Heirs of Numenor and Against the Shadow, and both Hobbit expansions. Everything had the gold rings except HoN and the AtS APs, which I bought from CSI. They all had a Jan 13 date. They did not have the gold rings but did have the errata text.
The errata text is the only thing I really care about as I can use the Easy Mode pdf on FFGs website and remove the extra cards.

Could you check and share what the dates are on both of your "Hobbit" expansions/boxes ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Potato
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oskar101 wrote:
Could you check and share what the dates are on both of your "Hobbit" expansions/boxes ?

Both of my Hobbit Saga Expansion have the easy mode rings. OHaUH says Dec13, OtD says Oct13.

Nate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar 10101
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
Thanks a lot, I was asking because I can get an OCT13 version of "On the doorstep" so that should be the right one then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
All X-Men
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is the print date for the chapter packs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.