Subject: Giraffe Tactics Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Noal B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The giraffe's tactics cards- Once a stuffed animal gets a tactics card, is it a buff for the full round or is it like a skill and it's a one time use? Thank you in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Higley
United States
Auburn
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
It is a lasting buff for the whole round! It is a result of the Giraffe's awesome leadership skills
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noal B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured, but I just wanted to make sure! Thank you much for the reply! Love your game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Higley
United States
Auburn
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amber Harbin
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
The giraffe's character card says "once per round, ready one toy chest item in this stuffed animal's stash." So I could use a toy and then right away ready it rather than exhaust it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Higley
United States
Auburn
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Yeah, the Giraffe can basically choose one toy in its stash and use it again later in the round by readying it.

We found that since none of its skill cards allow it to attack, it ended up not getting to do anything as each round went on, so we added a mechanic that allows the Giraffe to participate in the battle a little while longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amber Harbin
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Alright, nice. Yeah that will make a huge difference especially playing solo. Thanx again, and I love the game btw. (The art is especially great. )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.