Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume that once you do either of these:
Add one die to a column or
take all dice back from a column,
you re-roll all the dice not yet played again?

Also when scoring it seems like you take the number of die pips on the 2nd to highest die in each color for the score?

So if there just two dice in a column (a 5 on bottom and a 6 in the "2" spot) that would be a 6?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricijs Zaleskis
Germany
Lauter-Bernsbach
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dkingnu wrote:
I assume that once you do either of these:
Add one die to a column or
take all dice back from a column,
you re-roll all the dice not yet played again?

Yes, if you wish you can stop and look how your teammates are doing and on what is the volunteer working on. Remember, that if you cannot place a die, but you rolled, you have to take back all the dice. I found it to be very disturbing if going for the perfect score in one of the collums. Rerolled those dice 3 times.

dkingnu wrote:
Also when scoring it seems like you take the number of die pips on the 2nd to highest die in each color for the score?

So if there just two dice in a column (a 5 on bottom and a 6 in the "2" spot) that would be a 6?

No, you look on the value in the collum, the dice are only there to see how good you did, not the value of the dice (except for 6 which gives you + 1). In your example, a 5 and 6 would land you with 2 points + 1 for the 6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks,
Now the +5 in the rules makes sense. The dice got to 4, and there was a 6 in that column.

About your comment as to taking all the dice back I assume you mean for 1 column? For example if you can't place a die you have to take all the dice back from one column.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Vaněček
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dkingnu wrote:
About your comment as to taking all the dice back I assume you mean for 1 column? For example if you can't place a die you have to take all the dice back from one column.

Yes, from one column.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.