Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Meyer
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I moved here from Massachusetts with my family and game collection in August. Since then I have been looking to join or put together a game group with people near where I live. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in getting together or if you know of a good group near me. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole McAllister
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to Seattle! I hope you can get a group together in Beacon Hill, but in the meantime:

If you learn how to take the Columbian Way Viaduct to and from the West Seattle bridge, you are very close to West Seattle. We have a group there, and you could join us until you get your own thing together.

http://www.meetup.com/West-Seattle-Board-Games/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole McAllister
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Here's a map

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I met Nate through a similar post he made back when he moved to Massachusetts some years ago. He's great to game with, and we also became good friends, so please consider this a strong endorsement, Seattle! Our loss is your gain.

Also, despite what I just said above, do not let your guard down, because in games he is one sneaky bastard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Colton
United States
Lancaster
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drasher25 wrote:
He's great to game with, and we also became good friends, so please consider this a strong endorsement, Seattle! Our loss is your gain.

Agreed! Holden Massachusetts misses him!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Honorable Salmon P. Chase
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Nate,

I host a weekly game night on Capitol Hill. I only really host one table each week, so the game night is typically full. I maintain a blind email list that I'll send notices for weekend gaming from time to time. If you're interested in joining the mailing list, shoot me a geekmail. If you'd like to join for the Wednesday game night tomorrow, let me know as I have two spots open.

Cheers,

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Meyer
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick responses.

Nicole, the West Seattle Bridge is super close to my house. I'll definitely check out the West Seattle Meetup. By the way, do you meet at someone's house or just at Meeples?

Damon and Will--I miss you guys too! Although to be fair, Damon you win the sneakiness award for your epic performance in Battlestar when I was the only one who had figured out you were a cylon and tried to tell everyone and yet somehow you managed to convince them I was the cylon and brig me!!

Peter, Capitol Hill is an option, I'll keep you in mind!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole McAllister
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
n8meyer wrote:
Nicole, the West Seattle Bridge is super close to my house. I'll definitely check out the West Seattle Meetup. By the way, do you meet at someone's house or just at Meeples?

We meet at Meeples on California Avenue, and Uptown Espresso on Delridge Avenue. We have games almost every day. I host the Thursday evening event at Meeples, and we always have multiple tables going. We also try and cover different styles depending on peoples moods. Sometimes we game hardcore, sometimes we party game. Definitely join the group and check out our calendar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.