Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
n s
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Title says all. What you think, is there a chance to get this precious under our tree?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
kisnord wrote:
Title says all. What you think, is there a chance to get this precious under our tree?

I sincerely doubt it, but I have no inside information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Rivest
Canada
Blainville
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be very surprised. I looked on a French forum and it seems as though the game won't be released before March 2015 at the earliest.

For those of you who understand French :
http://www.krosmaster.com/fr/forum/1152-discussions-generale...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just getting ready to post a topic on when we could expect to see this.

I had hoped it would be Dec as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
From how crappy it ended up being according to playtesters I hope they pulled it for massive re-tooling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
From how crappy it ended up being according to playtesters I hope they pulled it for massive re-tooling.

Where is this info that the game was crappy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
On FB they posted a letter talking about delays and that the game will ship in March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
n s
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, i got an official answer from Japanime Games, that the release date is March 2015.
Great, another game that dont get under the tree. I think its time for me to stop pre-order and KS backing. I expected 3 games to get here for X-mas gaming nights, all of them rescheduled to next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Yackenovich
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the email I received regarding Quest:

Quote:

Hello everyone.

You might know this already, but Krosmaster Quest was delayed several times this year. We are eager to release the game, probably as much as you want to play it! But several factors have conspired to perturb the production.

Our main game designer has moved to a foreign country earlier this year, and has since suffered many technical and familial crisis, delaying the finalization of the rules. Since the writing was late, we decided to report our work onto other projects in dire need of attention; namely, Krosmaster Season 2 and Krosmaster Junior. We didn't want to release a product which didn’t meet our quality expectations and we decided to delay Quest rather than release an incomplete or rushed game to the stores.

However, that doesn't mean that progress wasn't made on the game. All of our print files (all the cardboard pieces, the tokens, and the cards) are finished and ready to be printed. The game design for the whole game itself is finished. We have to get the rules neatly written in a rule book, translated for every language that Krosmaster is released in, and we can get started on the production of Quest.

And there is so much material that goes into a single box! Inside it, you will find:

7 Krosmaster figurines, including two exclusive (the Royal Gobball and Royal Tofu);

16 double-sided boards, to create the map where you will live your adventures;

5 character boards, with their special caches to allow growth for your character as the game progress;

More than 200 mini-cards to use in game, including personal quests, monsters to hunt, and Event cards that will make the Quest engine go;

Special boards to track your adventure and the marketplace turn after turn;

Dozens and dozens of cardboard token, markers and beautiful set pieces;

A booklet to learn the rules at your pace, and more than ten scenarios to renew your game at every new play!

Now that you have a clearer view of our project, we can program a more definite release date! The boxes will be produced at the end of this year, then conditioned in January, send by boat in February (before the Chinese New Year), to finally arrive in your stores at the end of March 2015.

We thank you for your patience, and apologize for any frustration that the wait might have caused. The game is almost there, just a little more patience!
- Ankama Games
November 25, 2014
Roubaix, France

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
n s
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jacob!

At least we know that they working on the game! If the product is not done and well tested, then its better be delayed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.