Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
edwin pumarejo
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I had my first play tonight with my very excited 6 yr old son. All the components are so well made and feel good(the dice colors just pop). I let the little guy pick his Luchador and Lucha-meaple first. He went with Bam-Bam and i went with La Tormenta. We played with the basic rules (which my son got used to after a couple of rounds) and were off tossing dice into the squared-circle pretty quick. To my demise he had the luck the dice. First toss he scored 2 hits and rolled the big lucha die for the Mega finisher (7 points of damage). By the end of the game he rolled two more mega finishers and a chop to K.O. me. Then He looks me right in the eyes and laughs "Muhu hahahaha!" I can still hear it as i am typing this. I will get my rematch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Z
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the spirit. I great Luchador! will always try to finish an opponent with the Luchador! black Die. mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.