Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Sheriff of Nottingham» Forums » General

Subject: Release date Australia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ashlee Cramb
Australia
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys

Does anyone know an official release date for Australia? The game websites are telling me Nov 2014 but as we are almost at the end of November I'm wondering if the date has been changed?

Thanks


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Elizabeth1000 wrote:
Hey guys

Does anyone know an official release date for Australia? The game websites are telling me Nov 2014 but as we are almost at the end of November I'm wondering if the date has been changed?

Thanks




We shipped to our Australian distributors the first week of November. Unfortunately, once it leaves our warehouse, it's at the mercy of freight forwarders and their methods of shipment, but we do have two partners in Australia who have purchased the game and had it shipped to them so it should be very soon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashlee Cramb
Australia
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!! Can't wait to get it

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lazza zaza
msg tools
mb
Toxziq wrote:
Elizabeth1000 wrote:
Hey guys

Does anyone know an official release date for Australia? The game websites are telling me Nov 2014 but as we are almost at the end of November I'm wondering if the date has been changed?

Thanks




We shipped to our Australian distributors the first week of November. Unfortunately, once it leaves our warehouse, it's at the mercy of freight forwarders and their methods of shipment, but we do have two partners in Australia who have purchased the game and had it shipped to them so it should be very soon.


Hi scott, who are the distributors and what is rrp?
thnx
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lazza wrote:
Toxziq wrote:
Elizabeth1000 wrote:
Hey guys

Does anyone know an official release date for Australia? The game websites are telling me Nov 2014 but as we are almost at the end of November I'm wondering if the date has been changed?

Thanks




We shipped to our Australian distributors the first week of November. Unfortunately, once it leaves our warehouse, it's at the mercy of freight forwarders and their methods of shipment, but we do have two partners in Australia who have purchased the game and had it shipped to them so it should be very soon.


Hi scott, who are the distributors and what is rrp?
thnx


Good Games and Pixel Park. Retail is $34.99 USD. Hope that helps.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW I got my copy from my local Good Games on 8/12/14 for $49 AUD.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.