Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Brennan
Australia
St Ives, Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If an action card awards me two influence, must both influence be applied to the same character, or can I place 1 on one character, and 1 on a different character?

Must I use all my awarded influence, or can I use any number up to that awarded by the action card? (In case all my influence are on characters already and I don't want to move some that aren't needed.)

If an action card awards me three moves, where a move is defined as going from one room to an adjacent room, can I split those three moves across three different characters, with each character making one move?

The rules say that moves cannot be split between characters, but it's unclear how a single room move can be split. Is it instead trying to say that an action card can't have its moves split between multiple characters?

Do I have to use all my awarded moves, or can I use any number up to that awarded by the action card?

Thanks
Patrick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Colins
United Kingdom
Barnstaple
flag msg tools
mbmb
Moves can't be split between characters, so you can't move three characters one room each, but you can move rooms and pick up an item with the same character.

You don't have to use all moves.

I'm not sure what you mean by
Quote:
how a single room move can be split.

Influence can be split up between characters. I play that influence doesn't have to be fully used, but not sure on the exact rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.