Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Thorpe
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The final booster has been revealed just the OP3 prize to go and that will be it for the first half of the OP storyline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSbMPpX5_Gk&list=UUD7Q56qYo7...

Enjoy I did! (some nice cards.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Named character art is disapointing, doesent even look like a paladin from what I can see. But he is pretty sweet! I like how he brings dragons down to the ground! He is also fairly tanky with 2 armor and can make a crit into a normal hit. These five guys really add more depth to the game and I cant wait to get them all. This will tide me over as I wait for wave 2!

Any store owners know when the OP Month 2 kits will be comming in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Thériault
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dislike that you're already paying legion points for Armor 1 on the character card and thus getting effectively only +1 Armor from the equipment. That equipment is going to be much better once we get a Good non-Arcane character with Agility 1 and no starting Armor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gradin
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some Upgrades are going to be better for some characters than for others. If the Paladin had no armor, some people would question why they had to pay the points to get him armor.

It is converting a critical hit into a hit that makes the upgrade far more valuable than just getting 2 armor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.