Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
THE REVENGE OF THE GOLDFISH
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If during my attack destroy an infantry unit and in the same hex theres also an artillery unit,do i attack it immediately or do i have to wait till my next turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Matusik
Poland
Andrychów
Małopolska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
you must wait. You can attack only once per unit per turn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE REVENGE OF THE GOLDFISH
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Korpelainen
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matoozik wrote:
you must wait. You can attack only once per unit per turn

And if it is an artillery attack? Can you destroy infantry and damage artillery simultaneously?

The rulebook is pretty incomplete. The definition of retreat is just wrong/missing (since the same definition cannot work for melee and ranged attacks), the timing of commander card activations is not mentioned, ranged attacks into hexes with many enemy units is not covered, it is not clear where you can build trenches (can you build one into a swamp or stream or fortress????) and are trench/tile-bonuses ever cumulative and if they are, which ones?

It's a total mess. How can this pass as a final version of a rulebook? Did anyone actually try to play the game based on this rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Desmond
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...no reply!
i would either like to know the rules about your doubts, but we should to solve by ourselves with houserules. The game's author does not like to come here and make clear on this game..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.