Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian V
United States
Lebanon
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a notification from UPS that a package from Passport Game Studios ([redacted]'s US distributor) has shipped!

Scheduled Delivery Date: Saturday, 11/29/2014

I get home from a trip for the holiday on Saturday and I'm looking forward to maybe getting my first game in on Sunday. Awesome to see such a well-run campaign deliver on schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
strangebrewfellows wrote:
I just got a notification from UPS that a package from Passport Game Studios ([redacted]'s US distributor) has shipped!

Scheduled Delivery Date: Saturday, 11/29/2014

I get home from a trip for the holiday on Saturday and I'm looking forward to maybe getting my first game in on Sunday. Awesome to see such a well-run campaign deliver on schedule.

Ah, that's what it is. I was just coming here to look up Passport Game Studios to see what I might be getting.

Cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
Turku, Finland / Boston, MA, USA
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
This being the first time we work with Passport, we would love to be informed of your experience with the delivery (packaging, condition) of the game.

We have had some horrible experiences in the past, and although this game was shipped on time (or in the case of European backers, early), we would love to know where we can improve even more, especially in our choice of partners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance VanGogh
United States
Troy
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game received in Detroit. Was addressed correctly and packaged well. I haven't opened the actual game yet, but I don't see Mercenaries expansion, but I think it was mentioned that it would be in the base game box for kickstarter backers, correct?

Edit: I found the Mercenaries card pack, it is not in the base game box, but can be easily lost among the packing peanuts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NyQuil Driver wrote:
Game received in Detroit. Was addressed correctly and packaged well. I haven't opened the actual game yet, but I don't see Mercenaries expansion, but I think it was mentioned that it would be in the base game box for kickstarter backers, correct?

Edit: I found the Mercenaries card pack, it is not in the base game box, but can be easily lost among the packing peanuts.

Eek I'd better check. How small is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mercenaries exp is a small deck of shrink wrapped cards in the packing peanuts.

Got mine just now, they dropped off a stack of boxes one containing my Town Center 4th then 10 min later UPS swung back around and dropped this off, heh. Although I must admit the box [Redacted] was shipped in looked bad, like have you seen Ace Ventura Pet Detective where he kicks the box down the hall? It looked like that. One side was torn open and was taped multiple times and the [Redacted] box itself was smushed on one side quite a bit super bummed about that. See picture
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
joker9991 wrote:
the [Redacted] box itself was smushed on one side quite a bit super bummed about that

Howdy, even though we can't return the favour to whoever did this at UPS and we do not have any spare boxes, we can give you something for it, contact us via KS and we'll help you out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My box was packaged very well, and for once, no one drove over the box on the way to my house. (I could swear that delivery drivers in my area leave boxes on a bombing range for a few days before they get here...)

The packaging was full of peanuts and the box inside was placed to be surrounded by peanuts, not just dropped in the bottom, and packing on top.

The mercenaries being loose will cause some people who aren't used to digging through boxes to miss it I bet, but that's par for the course for packaging small things along with big things I wager.

After 84 delivered kickstarters, and who know how many hundreds of online orders over the years, I would rate this packaging job a solid A-, with the mentioned hidden mercenaries being the only thing keeping it from being an A+.

Side Note: There was no Nutella in the box, which makes me wonder if you blew all their Nutella funding on packing peanuts...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My game + expansion arrived safe and sound this morning in California.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Roberts
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, just wanted to know when the game would be available as general release so I could purchase one in the UK?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Billrob wrote:
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, just wanted to know when the game would be available as general release so I could purchase one in the UK?

Thanks

Nothing yet in the UK, and unlikely to be in the very near future. We are nearly sold out in Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.