Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Bowling
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a dilemma. I have no idea what to get my brother-in-law for Christmas. Well, okay, I have an idea, but I need some help. You see, I need to get him a zombie boardgame. Seeings as he actually doesn't like boardgames, I need something cheap enough to be a good semi-gag gift, but good enough that he might actually play on occasion. At the store, I saw...

Zombie Dice: The first game I thought of due to its small size, but it might be a little too minimalist (although then again it could be perfect.)

Zombies!!!: I don't know much about it, although it seems fun enough. Is it any good?

Dead Panic: Okay, I hated Castle Panic, and I don't wish that on anyone.

Munchkin Zombies: Recognizable game, but probably about as lengthy as the original.

I feel like Last Night on Earth and Zombicide might be a bit much for a semi-gag gift.

Well, what do you think? Good, short zombie games anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
I take the BiL is a zombie fan... Zombies!!! can be fun, it is a tile laying/roll and move game. Plus if he likes it, it gives gift ideas for awhile since there's over a dozen expansions now

If he's into The Walking Dead, supposedly that WD version of Risk isn't too bad. Haven't played it myself but have read some reviews about it. The other WD games based on the series don't seem to be that good, nor does the World War Z game (again haven't played but going by reviews I've seen/read). If he has actually read the WD graphic novel there is a game based on the book (as opposed to the series) that is ok. That one I do have and have played. It is not the best game by any means, but the tie in to the book is nice if he is a fan of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.