Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell InGA
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies if this is answered here or somewhere else...

If I choose to exchange the top card on the discard pile does this cost one of my five actions?

When this first came up we thought that it should not cost an action, but then in thinking about it I thought that maybe it should.

THANKS!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rules_heretic wrote:
Apologies if this is answered here or somewhere else...

If I choose to exchange the top card on the discard pile does this cost one of my five actions?

When this first came up we thought that it should not cost an action, but then in thinking about it I thought that maybe it should.

THANKS!!!!!!

The action is using the Mask of Transformation card itself... so yes, the process of doing so is one action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything in the game costs an action. Except when the card itselfs says it won't cost an action to do ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
DraedGhawl wrote:
Everything in the game costs an action. Except when the card itself says it won't cost an action to do ....

Off the top of my head, some examples of this↑ are the crocodile--utilize and then discard one of your opponent's utilities. The dancer allows you to play a ware card without the ware card costing an action. The carrier can give you either wares or cards when it's not your turn. And of course the merchant cards allow you to bid on auctioned wares or cards on your opponent's turn as well. There may be others, but I can't recall them at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.