Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wade C.
United States
CAPE GIRARDEAU
MO - Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know if there is a place to find larger versions of the unit art? I'm going to start painting the minis, and I want to paint them in the style on the cards, but I'd kind of like a larger reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rulebook and reference guides you'll find bigger images for most of the units in the corners of some of the pages. The only ones I don't think may be in there are:
- Citadel Guards
- Riverwatch Riders
- Blood Harvester
- Chaos Lord

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade C.
United States
CAPE GIRARDEAU
MO - Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know why I didn't think to look in the rulebook itself. Now I feel kind of dumb. Thanks, though. I got impatient and went ahead on the Rune Golems with just the unit card. It turned out okay, but they are probably the least varied units (in terms of color palette) so I'll use the rulebook pics for the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith M. Sandler
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget to post some pics when you're done or in-progress!

-kMs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
wadeithan wrote:
I don't know why I didn't think to look in the rulebook itself. Now I feel kind of dumb. Thanks, though. I got impatient and went ahead on the Rune Golems with just the unit card. It turned out okay, but they are probably the least varied units (in terms of color palette) so I'll use the rulebook pics for the rest.

I think the color schemes for the units not in the rulebook should be easy to gauge as well. The Guards and Riders will look roughly the same, in terms of colors, as the Yeoman, the Blood Harvesters will be mostly flesh tone with reddish bone spurs sticking out of them, and the Chaos Lord is a large reddish monstrosity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade C.
United States
CAPE GIRARDEAU
MO - Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark Son wrote:
Don't forget to post some pics when you're done or in-progress!

-kMs

I forgot to post a picture a few days ago. I've finished the Golems, Riverwatch Riders, and the Rock Warrior, but that's probably as far as I'll get for the next few weeks. Hopefully I can knock the rest out before the new year, as I'll be itching to paint Imperial Assault as soon as Christmas rolls around.

I'm not super proud of them, though I do like how the golems turned out for the most part. I'm least pleased with the riders, but I keep reminding myself that I only started painting minis a week ago, and I'm just shooting for tabletop quality at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.