Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
This is how all my pages looked for a while:

Now the layout is back again but all images from the galleries are not displaying and not all icons show up.

Something wrong with the image/css/js server?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears that you are not loading the CSS specifications, but there isn't enough information to troubleshoot.

Operating system/browser & version?

Adblock program?

Anti-virus software?

---
Edit - You said that you have had the problem "for a while." The masses would scream if everyone was seeing this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jamuki (Jueguetistorias)
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some days, I also get this problem. It usually disappear when reloading. It happens regardless of the device (PC, mobile, tablet) and the location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
herace wrote:
It appears that you are not loading the CSS specifications, but there isn't enough information to troubleshoot.

Operating system/browser & version?

Adblock program?

Anti-virus software?

---
Edit - You said that you have had the problem "for a while." The masses would scream if everyone was seeing this.

Yeah, I've seen this before (not very often tho, maybe a couple times a year?) but a reload solves it, this time around it was about half an hour before it resetted back to it's normal state.

Once it did that the site loaded normally but the images in the galleries were all broken which again resolved itself after 10 to 15 minutes...

It kinda looked like the image server, which also hosts the css and js, was not available.

What can happen tho that the load balancer put me onto a server that had issues for a bit that wasn't being used by 'the masses' so only people who were put on that one got the issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
Amazon's Cloudfront CDN (which we use) had a global outage: http://www.turbobytes.com/blog/cloudfront-cdn-global-outage/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Ahh thank you for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.