Chee Peng Ang
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Singapore. Usually I order games through Amazon which offers free shipping.

Unfortunately, not every game from Amazon is on free shipping.

I am done with exorbitant shipping charges and are looking for ways to cut down on shipping charges.

One way is to have it shipped to someone's place in the US and have that person ship it to Singapore.

Do you know of anyone who offers such a service for a fee?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
angatheart wrote:
I live in Singapore. Usually I order games through Amazon which offers free shipping.

Unfortunately, not every game from Amazon is on free shipping.

I am done with exorbitant shipping charges and are looking for ways to cut down on shipping charges.

One way is to have it shipped to someone's place in the US and have that person ship it to Singapore.

How would that save any money?

Couldn't you just find the games on Amazon that have free shipping? Might not be able to get everything you want that way, but it would be something.

I am not much help... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chee Peng Ang
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I am wiling to go for sea freight as it is about a quarter of air freight in my country.

I thought if someone over there can help to ship it by sea, that might help to cut down the shipping charges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.