12 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: My organization solution. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Swanson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have seen a lot of posts on here asking for organization tips for this game. So I thought I would share how I organized my copy.

First I got this:

http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/wooden-artist-case-12500...

Then I got this:

http://www.thebrokentoken.com/horizontal-card-organizer-for-...

I also got extra dividers here:

http://www.amazon.com/Legendary-Divider-Cards-Upper-Deck/dp/...

This is my first time posting on this site as I am new I hope this is helpful to somebody. Tell me what you think. I was able to fit legendary with all expansions and villains with room for probably 2-3 more expansions. All my cards are in ultra-pro pro-fit sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FearTheSwan wrote:
I have seen a lot of posts on here asking for organization tips for this game.

So you thought you'd start a new thread instead of posting in one of the existing ones?

Ha! I kid! Welcome to BGG's Legendary community! Your storage solution is gorgeous, and I love how you included links to all of the items you purchased. It should prove very helpful to anyone who wants to do the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get the Villains mat in the top compartment too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jones
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:
Did you get the Villains mat in the top compartment too?

I have two of these. One for my base game and expansions and one for villains. My mat is in the top portion of mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Swanson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
yes the villain mat will fit up there also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Swanson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
FearTheSwan wrote:

So you thought you'd start a new thread instead of posting in one of the existing ones?

Ha! I kid! Welcome to BGG's Legendary community! Your storage solution is gorgeous, and I love how you included links to all of the items you purchased. It should prove very helpful to anyone who wants to do the same.

Haha sorry I am new to this whole forum thing. I have never been on a site like this. I'm not quite sure how to use everything or when and where to post stuff. I'll learn eventually haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have an avatar for beating me to this. I just ordered the organizer from Broken Token yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Swanson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FearTheSwan wrote:
DarthEd wrote:
FearTheSwan wrote:

Haha sorry I am new to this whole forum thing. I have never been on a site like this. I'm not quite sure how to use everything or when and where to post stuff. I'll learn eventually haha.

That's cool. Underneath each post are four links with the labels "QuickReply", "QuickQuote", "Reply", and "Quote". You can use any of those links to reply to an existing thread instead of creating a new thread. Feel free to start new threads, of course! But it's usually best to reply to an existing thread that covers the same topic that you want to post about. Again, welcome to the community and please stick around!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Fisher
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where'd you get the 'Not A Ranger' text on your avatar? Oh..and this is a really great solution, JS. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a geekbadge that you can purchase with Geekgold for your profile and edit however you want. It's in reference to Flip the Table episode 63.

I'm probably going to be changing it soon, so this discussion will make no sense at all to anyone from the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gentry
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hey
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
incredible, just set mine up tonight !!!!

BROKEN TOKEN IS THE ANSWER!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.