Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, scripts can be played anytime during any players turn.

And what about the timing of the playing?

When a script is played in respond to another script, we must resolve them from last to first.

When I play a script who require a target(or targets, like portal) do I have to tell the target to my opponent before he can decide to play a couter- script?

So, is this play possible: Fallen angel plays schift on one angel that is in combat. Archangel wait until it is completely resolved and then also play schift on is angel that is in the same combat. Is that possible or does the scripts must be resolved in reverse order?

Any info on the timing of scripts?

thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am no expert but I think you have to state the full intent of the card, so you would name targets, etc. Then your opponent can play a script in response before your script resolves. Keep playing scripts like that and when both pass, then resolve each script in reverse order.

For your example, I would assume that if the Arch Angel does not say he wants to play Shift in response then he can play Shift after your Shift resolves. I do not have the card in front of me, so I do not know the exact text.

I think you only resolve scripts in reverse order if a script is played in direct response to another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Willett
United States
Chapel Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
www.blacklocustgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael is spot on. You should declare your intentions on using the card but even if you don't your opponent could wait till your script resolves then play his own shift thus giving the same result either way in this case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.