3 Posts

Hera and Zeus» Forums » General

Subject: Different language editions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M K
Croatia
flag msg tools
Searching for this game online I've come across the Dutch and German editions of the game. Is there any in-game text necessary to play the game? The poll on BGG is not very clear on this.
Are the names on cards and everything else same as in the English version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
Brazil
Interior de São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mislav wrote:
Searching for this game online I've come across the Dutch and German editions of the game. Is there any in-game text necessary to play the game? The poll on BGG is not very clear on this.

I have a German edition and it is perfectly playable (I do not speak German). I can associate the name of the cards (German) to the names in the English rule book easily, and because of that, I can not remember any (important) differences between the legends's names (only text in the cards).

Also, you probably will have to read the rulebook a lot...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Mislav wrote:

There is an initial hurdle, but there are not that many different cards and card abilities, so once you got those down, you don't need anything else. The tough bit is every time you want to teach this game to someone new. Make sure you have a reference sheet in your preferred language(s): et voilá!! Problem solved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.