Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TWS wrote:
Our Christmas Season Sale (From Thanksgiving Late Evening until December 24th)

We will put on sale 25 games each day. 5 will be removed at the end of each day and 5 different games will be added. The fun part is that you do not know which one will go away each night. Some may have a chance to come back on a different day, but some will not.

-------------------------------------------------

Our Black & White Friday Walk-In Warehouse Sale (Only on Friday, November 28th, 10am to 4:30pm and only for customers coming to the warehouse that day)

10% off on any purchase, 15% off on any purchase over $75.00, and this will include the online sale items.

Buy any game in the warehouse and you must take a free "thrift store" game from BGG user statman8 which can be used as a "white elephant" gift at your upcoming Christmas Parties.

Everyone that comes buy will get a Free Spin-4-It. We will also have out old gamer magazines, other Promos, and Spare Parts to games that you might be able to use, etc.

Our 3 Crokinole Boards will be 15% off on this day. In addition, I will have some boards available to play while you are there! There may be some other dexterity games set up as well to enjoy.

Would be really nice to live within driving distance for this one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No kidding. I think it's great that they're hosting a local event but was really hoping they were going to have something that substantial for the rest of us too.

Maybe if the 25 titles are truly great this will be worthy of note but I'm not holding my breath. His sale selections are rarely inspiring but Dave's great to deal with. Highly recommended if you've never ordered from him before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
No kidding. I think it's great that they're hosting a local event but was really hoping they were going to have something that substantial for the rest of us too.

Maybe if the 25 titles are truly great this will be worthy of note but I'm not holding my breath. His sale selections are rarely inspiring but Dave's great to deal with. Highly recommended if you've never ordered from him before.

+1
Dave is amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werewolf Kai Jason
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shieldwolf wrote:
NuMystic wrote:

+1
Dave is amazing.

It's even handier when you get them hand delivered to you on game night!

Also, since I didn't see a link:

http://www.timewellspentgames.com/content/home.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rayman rayman

foolerton
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
denver friend got me out to the conclave of gamers con this summer. Dave sucked me into crokinole Just dont see a lot of crok in LA. Cool guy, in the hobby and worth supporting. Doh! just blew my gift cert I won.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish Dave had a couple of other things in stock that I want to make me drive up north. Too bad he doesn't have Temporum in stock yet. But 10% off PitchCar Extension 4: Stunt Race and maybe Taluva is very tempting.

Always fun to go to Time Well Spent, and I always end up spending way more than I plan on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stetler
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The online sale is live now. Titles slowly trickled in until a few minutes ago (10:30 PST).

& Cetera (2nd Edition) - $27.50
Among the Stars: The Ambassadors - $19.20
Android Netrunner: The Card Game - $7.95
Battle Sheep - $13.75
Bora Bora - $27.50
Eclipse: Rise of the Ancients Expansion - $27.50
Exodus: Proxima Centauri (Revised Edition) - $45.10
Expedition: Famous Explorers - $27.50
Geistesblitz 5 vor 12 - $19.25
GoLo: Golf Dice Game - $7.45
Halli Galli (Special Christmas Edition) - $8.75
Incan Gold - $12.99
Kill Shakespeare - $32.99
Munchkin Legends 2: Faun and Games - $4.35
Pixel Tactics 3 - $7.99
Quarriors! Light vs. Dark - $17.40
Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island - Voyage of the Beagle - $21.99
Sanssouci - $21.99
Shadowrun: Crossfire - $30.00
Spot It! Gone Camping - $6.50
Start 11!: The Board Game - $17.50
Subdivision - $27.50
The Battle of Five Armies - $53.95
Vikings - $32.99
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely a number of great titles and prices! Excited to place another order with Dave. For those new to TWS they deduct $5 from the shipping at $100 and offer free shipping at $150.

If I didn't already own so many of these it would be huge.

Already have Exodus, Geistesblitz, and Crusoe: Beagle in my cart. Now to see what else... ninja

Started a new thread where I'll update the first post every day as games are added and dropped from the Sale between now and Dec. 24th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark von Minden
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stopped by the warehouse this morning and had a great time. Tons of games, good prices, and lots of friendly people. My daughter played a bunch of the dexerity games that were set up while I shopped. Definitely recommend stopping by if you are in the area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.