Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
ref IGUK.com

I am looking to buy In Flanders Field, they have one in stock, but their Website Contact Us form sends an email that bounces with a "Delivery to the following recipients failed." error.

I'd rather not phone as I am in the USA, Does anyone have a contact email for them ?

cheers
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could use their webform http://www.iguk.co.uk/contact.aspx?customerid=iguk_webteam but it's 18:35 here now.

webteam@iguk.co.uk
orders@iguk.co.uk
info@iguk.co.uk

They recommend 'webteam' but I'd cc them all if you are desperate!

You could probably Skype to +44 (0)29 2043 7720 which is 'Applemed Exhibitions' at the same address. IGUK are very naughty in not having a landline number readily visible on their website as the law demands!

There's a VG copy in the Marketplace for £12 + shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info, their "contact us" webform, I.e iguk_webteam is the one that bounces the actual email. I used these before for my BGG secret Santa, so I thought I would use them again.

The game publisher themselves say they will quote me tomorrow, so I wait and see how that goes.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert wilson
United Kingdom
PENARTH
VALE OF GLAMORGAN
flag msg tools
Hi Tim

Sorry we haven't picked up on this earlier.
All our customers can contact as follows:-
Please email rob@iguk.co.uk
We aim to respond to email inquiries within 24 hours of receiving them.
If you want to discuss your order query, please phone us on 0794 1866953 or 02920-480787 Please have your IGUK Order Number ready when you call. Customers using AOL broadband and email addresses please email your inquiry direct to rob@iguk.co.uk If the line is busy or it is out of hours, please leave a message with your query, your telephone number (including the area code) and leave your name and the IGUK Order Number - please speak slowly and clearly.

Many thanks

Rob Wilson
IGUK - Infinity Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.