Quartermaster General» Forums » Rules

Subject: Response Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
blumax max
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
On page 15 is written that you can use response card on the same turn as it is played.
Instead in Faq is written that Status and Response cards are played on one turn and used on another.
What is the rule to apply?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Martin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the turn you play it, that's your turn, put it face down.

Then it will get used on another player's turn (which could be the same game turn) or on one of your future turns.

I can't think of an example where a response card would get used immediately on that same player's turn (maybe someone out there will correct me if I'm wrong).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
blumax max
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
Ok.So you have to distinguish between game round and game turn.So, as I understand, I can play a response card in the same ROUND ( no turn) as it is played. A round ends after all countries have played. Is my interpretation correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brody
United States
Woodstock
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to rewrite the FAQ for more specific language. Some response cards can be used the same turn. I just wanted to make sure people knew they couldn't lay down a response card and then play another card in that play step.

But some Response cards can be used the same turn; for example Truk. Even Battleship repair or Leningrad could be used in the Supply Step of the turn it was played to avoid it being lost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
blumax max
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
All clear! Thanks Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.