Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Yeung
United States
Paradise Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved my cards with ffg and it is not fitting in the area in the Tray. Any ideas to make it fit in the tray?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the components are pretty simple, I just put the cards in some Ultra Pro deck boxes and ditched the tray
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also sleeved the cards, and what I've done is put them in the tray as close to flat as possible, without forcing them - in this way, most of the fit in fine, with only a small bit sticking out over the top, and thus far it hasn't had any downsides / damages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I simply lie them down lengthwise on their side..fits just fine with only a wee bit of the side sticking out..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I had the same problem. Did something like this:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1999344/splendor

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1999347/splendor

Some people report that they fit their sleeved cards in the box with no problem. I can't see how the corners at least are not all bent if the sleeved cards are jammed in to fit. The above works well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Steinberg
United States
North Miami Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have my copy sleeved and they barely fit in the box. I have them in UltraPro clear sleeves. As for arrangement, instead of trying to put them back in the slots horizontally on their sides, I put them at a slight angle vertically, on their sides. It will cause the box to not close 100%, but the sleeves wont gt bent, or marked up, and it all fits in snug. Put the Blue #3 deck in the middle between the Green #1, and yellow #2 decks, and the likelihood of something being ruined due to marking in game play will be less certain.

Currently, to not ruin the box any further, I have taken the cards out and put them in a deck holder, with the chips and noble cards in a bag that holds it all. Much less footprint when storing the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris [REDACTED]
United States
Arkham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used FFG sleeves as well. I ended up bagging the three decks in separate baggies and putting them under the insert. Simple but effective.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Anderson
United States
Elk Grove Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cut a square in the inside part of the card insert along the bottom edge with an exacto knife and they'll fit perfectly, even with the thicker sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike A
United States
Hensley
AR - Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just sleeved my Splendor game yesterday with Ultra Pro sleeves. They work great. The cards are now a tight fit into the plastic organizer. The cards are 66mm x 91 mm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aelfric Brewer
msg tools
mbmbmb
Sleeved cards and nobles in an UltraPro deck box. Plastic "pirate jewels" and metal "pirate coins" in a ziploc sandwich baggie. Rules memorized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.