Sean Druelinger
United States
Joppa
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello
I wanted to post that I will be working on Stalin's Triumph. I have joined Dave Heath's team as the lead for this project and have been working with him on gathering the resources to complete this game within the 1st Quarter of 2015.
I will be actively monitoring this forum and forums over at LNL Publishing's site and comsimworld. I look forward to putting together a great addition to the Nations at War line.
If you have any questions I will respond as quickly as possible.
Thank you
Sean Druelinger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With Mark leaving Lock and Load, will LnL still be printing Stalin's Triumph? In other words, who owns the rights?

EDIT: According to Mark, LnL owns the rights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Carlson
United States
Clarksville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
since Sean introduced himself, I hope that means the game will go on. If not, that is some real wasted potential. I can't seem to find White Star Rising anywhere on sale, so I can only play on Vassal, but man, it would be great to get this game so I can finally have a hard copy. I like the east front better anyway. Otherwise, I'll have to continue waiting for Panzerblitz east front.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jackson Riker
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Long period of silence, especially considering that the DO have our cash.

I know and trust Mark, this new team will need to either communicate soon or start to see our trust diminish and our calls for refunds etc grow.

Please provide an update

thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Druelinger
United States
Joppa
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark is no longer working with LnL. However we are working on the games. We decided to revise WSR with clearer rules, new rules and a design your own scenario component.

I hate to give out ETAs because I'm not in production but the maps and counters are finished. We are working on some new admin markers to support the new rules. The rules and DYO are finishing up. The game will be printed and put together here in the states so turn around should be fast.

The new rules will be free and online.
Thanks
Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Tremble
United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
We decided to revise WSR with clearer rules, new rules and a design your own scenario component.

When will the new rules be available ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Pender

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When will the new rules be available ?????

Can we get some pictures of the game maps and counters ?????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.