Doomtown: Reloaded» Forums » General

Subject: In need of spoilers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
platypus
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
I'd just like to point out to any one in charge of spoiling the cards at AEG (is there a position for that?) that since the release schedule of the saddlebags is 2 per trimester (-> 1 every 45 days) and that the first one was released a few days ago, we have about 42 days left before double dealin'.

Which means a perfect 1 card spoiled every other day!!! Isn't that nice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
platypus51 wrote:
Which means a perfect 1 card spoiled every other day!!! Isn't that nice?

Any reason to not follow this advice? No!.
SO I agree on this request.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Y'all won't get 21 previews, but the Story team is hard at work at whetting y'alls considerable appetites. We have some great stories (and their cards) coming yer way
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
platypus
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Honestly, I can't wait to have lots of stories! I just want to know more about the dudes and locations inhabiting Gomora.

Btw, there is still many dudes we don't know from the stories in the coreset, will we get stories about those? Or mostly previews from the following expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Satkowiak
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gomorra is simply too big of a place for every person there to get their day in the sun.

However, fans should feel free to speculate/come up with their own ideas ... perhaps even write them out for others to share.

After all, part of the greatness of Doomtown is that the game itself takes on the form of a story being played out on the table. So it makes sense that we do not pen imaginations in too much with the material that the Story Team puts out.

Also ... while I can't speak about anything officially ... the only reason that NTNR was "spoiled" in its entirety is because they "pre-released" copies of it at Essen. So folks had the entire box to share with the interwebs.

I don't know what AEG has planned for previews/spoilers moving forward, but I wouldn't expect to see all 21 cards of every Saddlebag before its launch date. Leave something to the wondering after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
platypus
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Balder1718 wrote:

Also ... while I can't speak about anything officially ... the only reason that NTNR was "spoiled" in its entirety is because they "pre-released" copies of it at Essen. So folks had the entire box to share with the interwebs.

I don't know what AEG has planned for previews/spoilers moving forward, but I wouldn't expect to see all 21 cards of every Saddlebag before its launch date. Leave something to the wondering after all.

If I remember correctly, 11 cards were officially spoiled and the remaining 10 where spoiled from the Essen pre-release.
The truth is I don't really want to have everything spoiled before the release date, I like discovering something upon buying an expansion. Actually, since I live in France, I'll never get an expansion before the full set is spoiled because of the delay between the official US release and the date we can get it here (NTNR just arrived at various stores).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.