Subject: Tight card sleeves for small box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jérôme
United Kingdom
Caldicot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a copy of the game today, and I was planning on putting the cards in plastic sleeves (to avoid markings on the backs), but it turns out the game box is quite tight and my sleeved cards won't fit in.

Does anyone have tight card sleeves to recommend? Anything I can easily purchase online would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Moore
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
doub wrote:
I just got a copy of the game today, and I was planning on putting the cards in plastic sleeves (to avoid markings on the backs), but it turns out the game box is quite tight and my sleeved cards won't fit in.

Does anyone have tight card sleeves to recommend? Anything I can easily purchase online would be great.

KMC perfect fit work great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
doub wrote:

Use the ones from Swan Panasia, then put a small piece of soft foam in the bottom of the box, to push the sleeved cards towards the lid, this will not only make the cards fit perfectly, but make them ultra simple to get out of the box. All you do is push on one end of the deck and the other pops out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
United Kingdom
Caldicot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which ones from Swan Panasia? They have all kinds of sizes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
doub wrote:
Which ones from Swan Panasia? They have all kinds of sizes.

The ones for poker sized cards, 65x90mm., as that's the size of these cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.