Popular Tags: [View All]
Russ Hawthorne
England
Ware
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Just received my copies of both core sets, cant wait to start playing this, sorry if this has already been answered but going through the contents I have received two lawman character cards but I do not have enemy cards for the two big monsters the harbinger and the other one, is that correct, are these two covered in the adventure books?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Gardner
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be enemy cards for both the Harbinger and the Goliath.

The enemy cards are thin and might stick together a bit. And the lawman is in the SoD box, so I could understand missing the Harbinger. Missing the XL enemy card from both boxes seems rather unusual.

But if you have gone through the entire contents and neither XL enemy cards are there, you need contact FFP to send you new copies, and perhaps request that they send you images of them that you can use to play in the meantime.

Though I think a couple of the later Lonesome Gamer videos will have the Harbinger green (non-brutal) side shown in the video.

Here's hoping for a swift response for you. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Renz
msg tools
This happened to me, I received two slasher reference cards instead of a harbinger, I just emailed them at admin@flyingfrog.net and they mailed me a replacement

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Hawthorne
England
Ware
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Okay thanks guys for answering Ill send them an email, still reading the rules cant wait to play this, normally download rules and read before game arrives but didn't get a chance with this one.

Having a bit of trouble with games lately recently bought Pandemic and about ten of the player deck cards are very badly scuffed one looks like its been chewed by a dog or something, quite annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is the first record of SOB being delivered in the UK, how did it go?

Philip

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Philip Jelley wrote:
I think this is the first record of SOB being delivered in the UK, how did it go?

Philip

Loads of people in the UK have had them, deliveries started turning up on Wednesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not in rural Berkshire they haven't

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Hawthorne
England
Ware
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re:Delivery
Hi again,

Yeah I got my delivery on Wednesday, have checked on FFP website loads of times since I ordered in September, Every time I had checked my status just said "awaiting fulfillment" looked last week and vowed I was not going to bother anymore this year as I heard they were having trouble so I thought oh well something to look forward to in the new year.

Funnily enough I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off from work so I was stunned when the postie appeared with this huge box with my name on I couldn't believe it! SO chuffed, what a surprise and this game is so awesome!!!

My status on FFP still says awaiting fullfillment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you feeling fulfilled? Have you told them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Alonzo
United States
Eagle Mountain
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Valgrim129 wrote:
This happened to me, I received two slasher reference cards instead of a harbinger, I just emailed them at admin@flyingfrog.net and they mailed me a replacement

Oh no, not another Kickstarter error with the requirement to go through the game to ensure you received all components. Better check mine. This happened to me with another game, and I already know I am missing a piece which I have to request a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Hawthorne
England
Ware
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Definitely, great game and yes I did let them know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
habanero wrote:
Valgrim129 wrote:

Oh no, not another Kickstarter error with the requirement to go through the game to ensure you received all components. Better check mine. This happened to me with another game, and I already know I am missing a piece which I have to request a replacement.

This is not a kickstarter-specific error. This is a game packaging error, and can happen with any company. The only game I've ever been shorted pieces on was Power Grid - an established game from an established company.

There's a reason most companies include a list of components in their games - they know mistakes can happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.