5 Posts

Dragonscroll» Forums » General

Subject: German card translation? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus Kochendoerfer
msg tools
Hi,

we are looking for an german translation of the cards.
For the game Spellbound there were several downloads of card translations an player aids here in the forum and the internet.
We were told that maybe someone here in the forum was planning an translation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daniel Niemann (user Daniel666) asked the Lamont Brothers at Essen, whether he should do it and make "whole cards" with the layout (he does stuff like this as a profession anyway). Probably the Lamonts just forgot about this.

Hey, Scotland? Anybody there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
Translations found here are mostly the work of a willing Geek, in his free time, unpayed,...
Participation does also mean giving. You received, now is your opportunity to give.
English seems no real barrier for you, so what keeps you?

OTOH you can always sweeten someones work with some GeekGold, which you receive for participating and sharing.

Keep the fire burning, take the joy you felt, translate these cards and relay the joy to others who are looking for the stuff you share with us.

Apart from the hard working admins we are all doing this in our spare time, and for free. Join us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Munding
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all!
I did a translation of the Dragonscroll cards and made a printable PDF from them.
However, as i basically re-created them from scratch (using the card artwork), i sent them via e-mail to Fraser and Gordon for their approval - i don't want to mess with any copyright issues.

So i guess it's up to them to put the translation file online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you make the cards also availabe in a single jpeg/card format ready to print at printerstudio and co?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.