Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but with Black Friday underway, I wanted to get this post out there.

I am looking for some small pre-painted miniatures/figures of a paladin or knight. Mounted or standing. Must look extremely well armored. Templar looking would be best.

This is not for a game. So, I am not interested in paying for rare collectible minis. The figures can be out of a clearance board game, can be plastic or metal, can be from a close-out miniature line that is no longer produced, can even be hard rubber, could come from a source other than traditional board game/miniatures (aka kiddie game).

Would like something that is not much larger than 3 inches tall. If there is nothing even close in that size, I would consider the 6-inch action figure category.

Need about 24 of these. Again price is more important the the quality of the cast/mold.

Can you point me to something like that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maybe commons of old D&D or pathfinder minis? Should be several choices of sculpts for under $1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Nelson Jr.
United States
Cumberland
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lionheart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Ridge
United States
Martinez
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.amazon.com/Toysmith-Guardian-Knights-Action-36-Pi...

5 bucks for 36 pieces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crazybyzantine wrote:
maybe commons of old D&D or pathfinder minis? Should be several choices of sculpts for under $1

Do any specific sculpts come to mind?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Old Mage Knight too.

Search Troll and Toad's site by name and category to at least get pics. search for "knight" and "templar" for example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RoamDog wrote:
crazybyzantine wrote:

Do any specific sculpts come to mind?

Human Sellsword and Town Guard I think, though there are others more "knightlier" that I can't remember.

+1 for Troll and Toad miniatures search, and the Toysmith option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dice roll wrote:

Am looking for pre-painted, but I went ahead and bought a pack of these as a back-up plan. Thanks for the pointer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Ebay usually has lots of pre-painted sets of older miniatures. I bought a bunch of painted metal ones that were literally in a heavy wooden bowl. They had to have been lead or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Taylor
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, search Ebay for Heroscape minis and you can find some seriously good deals for rather large collections.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.