Subject: orb of rokal+sermons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ondrej Kocnar
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the orb provide a damage bonus to the sermons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
okocnar wrote:
Does the orb provide a damage bonus to the sermons?

If the Sermons make Attacks, then the Orb provides +1 Damage. IIRC none of the Sermons make Attacks, instead dealing out Wounds [Hellfire, Smite] or Hits [Shockwave] directly and so none of them gain the bonus.

Whether or not you use an Attack to do so each Enemy you kill with the Orb equipped is a corruption Hit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Gardner
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does one need to be holding the orb in one of their hands in order get the corruption? i.e. if you're not holding onto it to get the benefit, do you still get the corruption hits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i dont think the orb has any hand icons, so its always considered in effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelsenior wrote:
i dont think the orb has any hand icons, so its always considered in effect.

The Orb had a hand Icon (last time I checked it, so it could have mutated in the last couple of days) and so its text is only in effect when held.

Arguably penalties might still apply since the rule is benefits of card text only applies when equipped but that would need one to be sure corruption hits weren't beneficial. And with the orb that isn't automatically true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.