Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ubaldo Bastardo
United States
Nonantum
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the cold forging process card subject to the import iron breakage event? The event reads to convert one card with iron value to an iron disk, but we have not been applying it to the cold forging process card since it doesn't feel like it's within the scope of the theme of the event. It seems more like knowledge than a breakable item such as an imported sword, hammer, armor, etc. Is import iron breakage intended to effect cold forging process?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ubaldo Bastardo wrote:
Is the cold forging process card subject to the import iron breakage event? The event reads to convert one card with iron value to an iron disk, but we have not been applying it to the cold forging process card since it doesn't feel like it's within the scope of the theme of the event. It seems more like knowledge than a breakable item such as an imported sword, hammer, armor, etc. Is import iron breakage intended to effect cold forging process?

This supposed to be only for iron imports, items sold by a trade ship. I have reworded D6 in the living rules to clarify this.
D6. IRON IMPORT BREAKAGE (iron value into iron)
Each player who has one or more iron imports (i.e. an import with the iron “value” symbol, see B3), must choose one to convert into an iron disk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Aho
Finland
Kirkkonummi
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
noppagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for starting this topic. I have always played this incorrectly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubaldo Bastardo
United States
Nonantum
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like making up my own rule, then having it validated after the fact by the game designer. Take that rules lawyers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.