Brian Jarvis
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a pdf scan of them out there but the images are not of consistent size/orientation to print them out in a reasonably useful format. Anyone have a copy or able to scan them for me? Note that AH did print two editions of the rules and I am looking for the set the has "2nd/Second Edition" printed on them. Thanks and cheers!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bimmer4me wrote:
There's a pdf scan of them out there but the images are not of consistent size/orientation to print them out in a reasonably useful format. Anyone have a copy or able to scan them for me? Note that AH did print two editions of the rules and I am looking for the set the has "2nd/Second Edition" printed on them. Thanks and cheers!


Geekmail me your email address.
2 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Cutner
Canada
Courtice
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually retyped the whole rule book into a Word document if that is of interest.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jarvis
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lcutner wrote:
I actually retyped the whole rule book into a Word document if that is of interest.


Sure! While I would like to have a scan of the original print to go in the box, a digital copy for editing would be great as well. Have you incorporated any of the errata for the 2nd Edn in this word doc?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lcutner wrote:
I actually retyped the whole rule book into a Word document if that is of interest.


Me want!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I get a copy of it too?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jarvis
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lcutner wrote:
I actually retyped the whole rule book into a Word document if that is of interest.


Thanks! Much quicker than running OCR over a scanned pdf! I've added boxes around the sections that were updated/clarified over the 1st AH edition. The original 2nd edition used a black bullet in front of such rules but I couldn't figure out how to do that without messing up the 2-column format. As well I added a cover page and the full-page charts that were part of the original rule book. I don't think I can post it to the Files section so send me a request and I'll forward you a copy. If you tweak it further, send me a copy back please!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar



I would like a copy as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to have a copy too!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Knight
msg tools
Any chance that you have and can provide a scan of the Fortress Europa rules? I just bought a copy of the game, found that it has no rules.

Thanks!
Rod.knight@cox.net
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Knight
msg tools
I'd love to get a copy of the re-typed Fortress Europa rules, if that is possible.

Thanks!

Rod
Rod.Knight@cox.net
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rodknight1950 wrote:
Any chance that you have and can provide a scan of the Fortress Europa rules? I just bought a copy of the game, found that it has no rules.

Thanks!
Rod.knight@cox.net


On the way.

The rest of you that want it, help me out and GM me your email address!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott West
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
lgoldberg wrote:
rodknight1950 wrote:
Any chance that you have and can provide a scan of the Fortress Europa rules? I just bought a copy of the game, found that it has no rules.

Thanks!
Rod.knight@cox.net


On the way.

The rest of you that want it, help me out and GM me your email address!


Please send me a copy.
swest8272@gmail.com
Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottWest8272 wrote:
lgoldberg wrote:
rodknight1950 wrote:
Any chance that you have and can provide a scan of the Fortress Europa rules? I just bought a copy of the game, found that it has no rules.

Thanks!
Rod.knight@cox.net


On the way.

The rest of you that want it, help me out and GM me your email address!


Please send me a copy.
swest8272@gmail.com
Thanks.


On the way.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Alaerts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too please: tom dot alaerts at gmail dot com
Handy to give to an opponent to prepare
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Mathews
United States
Greenwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Could you possibly send it to sm14x50@yahoo.com as well? Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brown
United States
Hiram
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
I would love a copy:
darwin1066@gmail.com
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Previous two requests taken care of.

For future folks seeing this, doesn't hurt to post here, but best to geekmail me to ensure I see it in a timely fashion
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke mccredie
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mb
Hi mate
I would love a copy:
Lukemcredie@hotmail.com
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.