Brian Jarvis
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a pdf scan of them out there but the images are not of consistent size/orientation to print them out in a reasonably useful format. Anyone have a copy or able to scan them for me? Note that AH did print two editions of the rules and I am looking for the set the has "2nd/Second Edition" printed on them. Thanks and cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
bimmer4me wrote:
There's a pdf scan of them out there but the images are not of consistent size/orientation to print them out in a reasonably useful format. Anyone have a copy or able to scan them for me? Note that AH did print two editions of the rules and I am looking for the set the has "2nd/Second Edition" printed on them. Thanks and cheers!

Geekmail me your email address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Cutner
Canada
Courtice
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually retyped the whole rule book into a Word document if that is of interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jarvis
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lcutner wrote:
I actually retyped the whole rule book into a Word document if that is of interest.

Sure! While I would like to have a scan of the original print to go in the box, a digital copy for editing would be great as well. Have you incorporated any of the errata for the 2nd Edn in this word doc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
lcutner wrote:

Me want!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I get a copy of it too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jarvis
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lcutner wrote:

Thanks! Much quicker than running OCR over a scanned pdf! I've added boxes around the sections that were updated/clarified over the 1st AH edition. The original 2nd edition used a black bullet in front of such rules but I couldn't figure out how to do that without messing up the 2-column format. As well I added a cover page and the full-page charts that were part of the original rule book. I don't think I can post it to the Files section so send me a request and I'll forward you a copy. If you tweak it further, send me a copy back please!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge

I would like a copy as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to have a copy too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Knight
msg tools
Any chance that you have and can provide a scan of the Fortress Europa rules? I just bought a copy of the game, found that it has no rules.

Thanks!
Rod.knight@cox.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Knight
msg tools
I'd love to get a copy of the re-typed Fortress Europa rules, if that is possible.

Thanks!

Rod
Rod.Knight@cox.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rodknight1950 wrote:
Any chance that you have and can provide a scan of the Fortress Europa rules? I just bought a copy of the game, found that it has no rules.

Thanks!
Rod.knight@cox.net

On the way.

The rest of you that want it, help me out and GM me your email address!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott West
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
lgoldberg wrote:
rodknight1950 wrote:

Thanks!
Rod.knight@cox.net

On the way.

Please send me a copy.
swest8272@gmail.com
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottWest8272 wrote:
lgoldberg wrote:
rodknight1950 wrote:

Thanks!
Rod.knight@cox.net

On the way.

Please send me a copy.
swest8272@gmail.com
Thanks.

On the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Alaerts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too please: tom dot alaerts at gmail dot com
Handy to give to an opponent to prepare

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Mathews
United States
Greenwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Could you possibly send it to sm14x50@yahoo.com as well? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brown
United States
Hiram
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would love a copy:
darwin1066@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Previous two requests taken care of.

For future folks seeing this, doesn't hurt to post here, but best to geekmail me to ensure I see it in a timely fashion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke mccredie
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mb
Hi mate
I would love a copy:
Lukemcredie@hotmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.