Subject: How Many City Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy of Indonesia and noticed there are only 14 city cards. It appears that I'm missing one from the "C" category. Any idea how on earth I can pinpoint which one I'm missing so that I can request a replacement from Splotter?

Thanks!

Boog

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Firstly, are you sure one's missing and not just stuck to another one?

I can't describe them, but I could email a scan of the 5 "C" era city cards. If you'd like them, message me in geekmail and give me a real email address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Positive, I triple checked.

Very kind of you to send me a scan, pm incoming

Boog

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Doumen
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this player's page
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boogalou wrote:
Just got my copy of Indonesia and noticed there are only 14 city cards. It appears that I'm missing one from the "C" category. Any idea how on earth I can pinpoint which one I'm missing so that I can request a replacement from Splotter?

Thanks!

Boog

Just drop me a mail at jeroen@splotter.nl with your address, and we'll send you a set of C city cards ;-).

Jeroen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fyi every area is on 2 city cards except "java barat" (which is on 3 city cards in era 'a' and 1 city card in era's 'b' and 'c').

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Cingolani
Italy
Arezzo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, it's a major annoyance that I got my copy of the game yesterday, and found that I only have 12 city cards (4 per type) and not 15.

I sent an email to Jeroen, but I would appreciate very much if anyone can send me via email/pm a scan of all the city cards, just to play in the meantime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin Smith
England
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the meantime, the game shouldn't be compromised if you're playing with four or less. Indonesia is quite a good three-player game, for instance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Cingolani
Italy
Arezzo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, but the right probabilities in every game go to hell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.