Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Seeking Play Testers

Subject: Dice Heroes. A 1-4 player dungeon crawler rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mattis Carlgren
msg tools
Hello. I'm working on a small dungeon crawler game for 1-4 players. You can play solo and control 1-4 characters yourself, or you could invite other players too play with you.

What you need: 1 Pencil, 1 Eraser, minimum 1D6 and imagination. Miniatures are great too use too if you have any! And preferably a printer too print everything. Though it's only 4 pages containing:
1 list of classes, monsters and all that you need.
1 List of rules.
1 character sheet
1 page of dungeon tiles.

What's this game about?
You are a party, or perhaps a lone adventurer wandering into town and there you find a quaint little shop that sells and buys goods, a Quest Guild where you get your quests. A blacksmith that can make your armor better, for a fee. There is also an Inn where you can sleep between quests.

I would love too get some feedback on this system. What can be improved, if it was fun or dull, confusing or simple etc.

I hope you will have a good time with this! I have some ideas for a real quest generator later on that'll give each dungeon a unique name, and flavor, but that's not until the basics are balanced.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.filedropper.com/diceheroes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Sheeley
United States
Springfield
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can't you post the file here and avoid a third party download that tries to install unwanted programs to the computer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe R.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rellikspy wrote:
Can't you post the file here and avoid a third party download that tries to install unwanted programs to the computer?

I agree. If you were to host the file here on BGG, I'd be happy to test it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.